Tronix SpeedFire II is an external power supply which connects directly to AC/wall socket, designed for small shoe-mounted flash units or flash guns. It converts AC power to high voltage DC power that connects to the flash gun’s external power port. It effectively reduces recycling time and provides unlimited number of flashes.
Best recommended for home/studio or semi-permanent studio set up.
This unit is provided with power plug/adaptor accessories.
Buy recommended accessories only as back up or spare.
External Power Supply for Canon Speedlite – 600EX II-RT, 600EX-RT, 600EX, 580EXII, 580EX, 550EX, 540EX, MR-14EX, MT-24EX, Godox TT685, YN14 EX, YN14 EX II, YN560 IV, YN24EX, Equivalent from Godox and Yongnuo. An alternative for Canon CP-E4N and CP-E4
External Power Supply for Nikon Speedlite – SB800, SB900, SB910, SB5000, SB80DX, SB28DX, SB28, SB27, SB26, SB25, SB24. SB20, SB11, SB22, Equivalent from Godox and Yongnuo
Shipping Details :
The shipping fee anywhere in the world is $19.95 for 1 unit
Plus $10.00 shipping fee for every additional unit
The whole set will be shipped via FedEx with the tracking number
For some countries, duties and taxes may apply. The customer will pay.
Delivery time: 7- 14 days
Patent number: 2-2016-000842
What’s in the box?
- 1x Tronix SpeedFire II for Canon
- 1x Elastic connector cable for camera Speedlite
- 1x Main power cable (USB Type)
- 2x Summy battery with DC plug
- 2x Velcro for SpeedFire II
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Full-color packaging
How does it work?
- Plug the connector cable into the DC output of the SpeedFire II and connect it to your camera flash. Then connect the SpeedFire II to the mains using the included mains cable.
- Now the unit will start automatically and the red LED on the SpeedFire II will light up. Then connect the cable, to which both dummy batteries are connected, to the DC-input at the top of the SpeedFire II. The batteries themselves are placed in the battery compartment of your camera flash
Technical Specifications :
- It converts AC power to high voltage DC power that connects to the flash gun’s external power port. It effectively reduces recycling time and provides an unlimited number of flashes. The Tronix SpeedFire II powers your camera flash and has an impressive charging time of just 0.02 to 0.5 seconds (depending on the brand and set output of the flash). This allows you to continuously fire your flash. The SpeedFire II is mainly intended for use in a studio or at home.
- The Speedfire II is a portable and easy-to-install external power supply designed specifically for camera flash units. All necessary cables, batteries, and other accessories are included as standard. The power supply itself is equipped with Velcro, so you can easily and securely attach it to any object. For high reliability, the device is equipped with an auto-cool-down function. This will automatically turn off the unit if it gets too hot.
- AC Power Cord: 168cm
- Flash connector cord: 41cm (unextended)
- Flash connector cord: 450cm (extended)**
Limit of extension: 300cm (**due to tension of the cable)
- L x W X H: 12.85cm x 7.45cm x 5.20cm
- Weight: 282.8 grams
- Input Voltage: 100-240V
- Output Voltage: 330Vdc
- Output Current: 800mA peak
- Output Power: 260W