Message us for queries at [email protected]
We are very active on Facebook, you can also message us there!
Tronix Photo Gears Facebook Page
We can do a Product Demonstration using a Zoom video call.
CPFlash 550W is the first high power off-camera LED flash for iOS and Android smartphones with 550W power output:
• Smartphones (iPhone and Android)
• DSLR and Mirrorless cameras
• Video light with 8 special effects (Continuous On, Flickering, Lightning, TV, Paparazzi, Police, Strobe, Fire)
Great off-camera flash for beginners, smartphone photography, outdoor photography, portrait photography, studio photography, and travel photography.
CPFlash Tip : It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to use AE/AF Lock or Manual Focus of your smartphone camera to lock the focus and exposure values before taking a photo when using CPFlash 550W and capture the light of the CPFlash.
We have also experienced this during our initial testing when we forgot to use the AE/AF Lock feature, we were not able to capture the light. Not locking the exposure and focus values before taking the photo will give inconsistent results because by the time you take the shot, that will be the only time your smartphone camera will look for a focus point.
It’s extremely easy to use the AE/AF Lock or Manual Focus of your phone.
To lock the focus and exposure point, simply tap and hold on to your focal point for a few seconds. When you see AE/AF Lock text, Sun icon, or Lock icon in a square or circle on your screen, release your finger
To unlock, tap anywhere on the screen.
NOTE: CPFlash power output is 550 Watts. It is not equivalent to a 550 watt-second xenon flash. It is a continuous light source and should be compared with other continuous light sources like video lights. CPFlash 550W is primarily intended for smartphones
Based on our actual testing with DSLRs and mirrorless cameras, depending on aperture, shutter speed, and ISO combination, the CPFlash is approximately equivalent to a 60watt-second Speedlite. Examples of 60watt-second Speedlite are Canon 580EX, 600EX, Nikon SB-800, Nikon SB-900, and equivalent Speedlites from Godox and Yongnuo.
But please take note, for all practical purposes, a xenon flash will not sync with your smartphone while the CPFlash will sync with your smartphone at any shutter speed.
- 550W high efficiency LED technology
- FREE Smartphone Application with a very user-friendly interface
- Compatible with iOS and Android, DSLR and mirrorless camera (iOS 11, Android 6 and above operating system
- Wireless connection via Bluetooth (Smartphone to Master)
- UHF wireless connection (Master to Slave)
- Powered by rechargeable Li-Ion Industry Standard 18650 battery (That cost $5.00 USD on Amazon.com)
- Compatible with your existing Speedlite accessories
- 6 magnetic acrylic glass filters
- 1 rechargeable smartphone flash camera trigger
- 1 wireless Hotshoe DSLR and mirrorless camera trigger
- 1 micro USB cable for charging
- 1 detachable metal bracket
Shipping Details :
The shipping fee anywhere in the world is $19.95 for 1 unit
Plus $10.00 shipping fee for every additional unit
The whole set will be shipped via FedEx with the tracking number
For some countries, duties and taxes may apply. The customer will pay.
Delivery time: 7- 14 days
Patent number: 2-2016-000506, 2-2016-000842, 2-2016-000505
How does it work?
- It can be connected via Bluetooth using the CPFlash App which can be downloaded for Free on App Store and Google Play Store.
- It is compatible with iPhones and Android devices with operating systems iOS 11 & above and Android 6 & above. You can use your smartphone’s native camera app or any of your favorite camera app to control the CPFlash 550W.
- You can connect as many CPFlash 550W units as you want. The Master CPFlash 550W is connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth while the Slave CPFlash 550W units are connected to the master via radio connection.
- Each CPFlash 550W unit can be designated as a Master or a Slave.
- Power output: 550 Watts
- Lux output: 95,000 at 0.5 meter with light modifier
- Adjustable flash power from 0.5% to 100%
- Adjustable flash duration from 80 milliseconds to 500 milliseconds
- Can sync with your smartphone at any shutter speed
- 100 flashes at full-power on a fully-charged battery
- For normal shooting conditions, 300-500 flashes can be achieved
- Battery field-replaceable or can be charged using micro USB (4 hours charging time)
- 20 watts maximum video light / FX power
- Adjustable video light power from 0.5% to 100%
- Comes with a free downloadable application
- Compatible with iOS 11 and above, Android 6 and above, DSLRs, and mirrorless cameras
- Connection via Bluetooth (CPFlash 550W to App)
- Radio Connection (Master to Slave)
- Connect as many CPFlash 550W units as you want
- Range (Master CPFlash to Smartphone): 20 meters line of sight
- Range (Master CPFlash to Slave CPFlash): 50 meters line of sight
- Extruded Aluminum Metal Casing
There are no reviews yet.