We are looking for number of dealers worldwide!
Uses: relieves pain associated with arthritis, simple back ache, muscle strains, sprains, bruises, cramps, and gout pain.
Suitable for treatment of joint pain, gout pain, meniscus injury, inconvenience in flexion and extension, difficulty in squatting and other soft tissue injuries caused by joint stiffness and aging.
Directions: Adults and children 18 years of age and older.
1. Apply a thin film of ointment to the affected area and gently rub in until fully absorbed.
2. Unless treating hands, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after application.
3. For best results, apply 2 to 3 times daily.
Storage: Sealed, protected from light, in a cool and dry place. Close cap tightly after use.
1. For external use, avoid contact with the eyes, lips, nose, and mucous membranes.
2. Use with caution for people with skin allergies and pregnant women.
3. Place the product in a place out of reach of children.
4. This product cannot replace drugs.
5. Do not use on wounds or damaged skin, and if you are allergic to capsicum or chili peppers.
6. Do not apply heat to the treated area immediately before or after use.
7. Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
What is Capsaicin?
Capsaicin is a naturally occurring substance derived from hot peppers. It is a safe and effective analgesic for arthritis pain.
Turmeric is used as an herbal medicine for rheumatoid arthritis, chronic anterior uveitis, conjunctivitis, skin cancer, small pox, chicken pox, wound healing, urinary tract infections, and liver ailments.