STORE OFFICERS | TRONIX IMAGING CENTER BRANCH
Starting Salary: Php20,000/month + Guaranteed Performance-based incentives
A Store Officer is an individual responsible for taking care of all the functions of a retail store and all its departments. She also does brand-building exercises related to the store. She has to ensure that the reputation and image of the retail store remain intact and not affected.
The Store Officer has to regularly keep a check on the store inventory and in case any of the products is out of stock, she has to ensure that it is available. She also has to ensure that the quality of customer service given. If any customer has any issues with the store, the Store Officer may have to look for solutions to the problem.
• To look after the activities of all the departments of the retail store.
• Strategize plans for sales and marketing in order to generate revenue in the store.
• Train new store clerks about sales procedures and policies of the store.
• Evaluate the sales reports of the store and give customer feedback.
• Understanding the strategies of the competitor and studying the market.
• Implement new ideas to increase the foot traffic of the store.
• Implement new programs, procedures, and strategies in their outlets properly and correctly.
• Supervise and motivate the clerks in order to achieve optimal sales in the outlets.
• Ensure that the targets are met every month, or at the very least, that a monthly increase in sales is observed.
• Ensure that all equipment in the outlet is working properly and that the stocks of the outlet are sufficient to satisfy demand of customers.
• Forward any letters and/or documents from the mall administration to the Senior Operations Officer.
• Relay any issues or concerns in the outlet and/or mall that may affect the outlet operations.
• Communicate the needs and wants of the customers to her superior so that these can be studied and addressed.
- Graduate of any four (4) year course or two (2) year course graduate
- With at least 2-5 years of working experience specialized in Sales Retail / General or equivalent
- Excellent in Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent in handling people
- Experience in Sales & Customer Service is an advantage
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is an advantage
- Can work with minimum supervision and willing to work on extended mall hours
Branch Store Location/s that we're hiring!
1. Metropoint - Luzon - Pasay City
With additional Guaranteed Performance-based Incentives