The Audit Officer's main responsibility is to protect the assets of the company by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures and regulations by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Conducts regular spot audits of all outlets nationwide.
• Monitors and verifies the daily sales deposit transaction of outlets
• Monitors inventory of materials, equipment, and the fixed assets of every outlet.
• Checks the accuracy of the outlet's reported counter log.
• Conducts year-end inventory of stocks and materials at main office and store outlets.
• Generates monthly audit reports for end users.
• Performs regular surprise audits of store outlets in accordance with the established auditing procedures.
• Ensure that all issued stocks, materials, and fixed assets from the Materials Inventory Group are received by the outlet in accordance with the established guidelines for receiving materials.
• Account for the transfer of materials and equipment from the main office to the outlet and vice-versa and from one outlet to another outlet(s).
• Conducts year-end physical counting of inventories and fixed assets located in the main office and store outlets.
• Develop and suggest improvements in auditing procedures and internal control.
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year course
- Must be computer literate; familiar with Windows ME/XP (MS EXCEL/WORD)
- No experience is required; however, experience in conducting operational audits is an advantage
- Hardworking, willing to go on overtime, willing to travel occasionally
- Must have the ability to spot discrepancies
- Willing to be assigned in Antipolo City, Rizal
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!